This policy applies to all of Inquiringmind ("We", Us", "Ours") websites, and proprietary’s and does not apply to other company websites or affiliates to which we link. This policy details what type of information we gather about you and how we utilize it and under what circumstances we disclose it to third parties.
A.From time to time, our website will gather personal information with your knowledge and consent. Such conditions apply, but are not limited to when you enter a contest, survey, make a purchase, register for any of our subscriptions, or any other services that we offer. The information you coessentially agree for us to collect may be information like, but not limited to, full name, address, contact information (email address/phone number), and if required age and gender. We will only collect this private information with your prior consent.
We also hold the right to use your computer information in order to identify you and provide a better service.
- B.Our servers may collect information automatically regarding your computer and Internet connection when you visit the website. Information such as, but not limited to, the type of browser you are currently using, your operating system that you are on, how you got to our website, and your Internet Protocol address are amongst the information that the website will collect.
A.The information you had provided to us with your consent will be used to provide the level of service that you had agreed to, or requested. The type of services can be, but not limited to, subscription services, purchases, contest participations, delivery purposes, and surveys.
If you make any purchases, we may also share your information to third party services for shopping related usage to complete any order fulfillment.
- B.Inquiringmind Corp. and our third party affiliates may also use your statistical information to provide trend reports, collect demographic information, and Internet usage (when you are on our website(s)) to help provide to you a better understanding, improved product and positive overall experience with our proprietary businesses. We will also utilize your information to seek appropriate advertisers that fit your interests and better tailor adverting related decisions to meet your needs and match your interests.
From time to time, we will also allow access to our database with third parties who help provide technical support. It is solely for the purpose of technical maintenance to help troubleshoot any problems that are preventing us from providing to you the services we offer.
We may also provide access to our database in cooperation with any legal proceedings such as, but not limited to, criminal investigation, search warrants, court orders or any other legal related process.
The owner(s) of Inquiringmind Corp reserve the right to any of our statistical or personal information in our database. In the event our business changes ownership through company mergers, assignments, or transfer of individuals / entities, any related business assets, statistical information and personal data of our website users may be included as part of the company assets.
- C.We hold the right to share the information within the web cookie to other third party providers. Your cookies may contain personally identifiable information and such cookies may be shared with our affiliates and other companies.
D.Some of our advertisers from time to time may serve you cookies as well. We do not have any control over cookies placed by advertisers.
We may use third party advertising services that help present custom advertisements to better tailor your geographical location and general interests. These services may utilize cookies, web beacons, or other related tools to offer a better advertising experience. Upon using our website (with your cookies activated), third party advertisers may collect information such as, but not limited to, browser type, operation system information, web pages that you frequent, and advertisers that you have viewed. These service vendors and advertisers are subject to their own Privacy Policies and not ours. Our Service Provider disclaims any liability from other third party Privacy Polices.
- A.No data transmitted over the Internet is 100% secure. Security Providers cannot guarantee the information you knowingly provided or sent us. Using our proprietary services you agree to assume all risks in connection with the data you had sent to us or that was collected during your time of usage on our website(s) or service(s).
- B.As our user, if at any point we are feel your security and information is compromised we will contact you accordingly with the email address that you had provided to us.
- B.Minors between the ages of 13 and 17 must get the permission of their parent(s) or legal guardian(s) before making any purchases on this site.