The following User Agreement ("Agreement") governs the use of www.inqmind.co ("Website"), including without limitation participation in its magazine, daily news, personal ads, chats, and all other areas (except to the extent stated otherwise on a specific page) as provided by Inquiringmind Corp. ("Service Provider," "us," "we," or "our").
Your failure to abide by our terms and conditions, whether listed below or in at various points throughout the Website, may result in being denied access to our Website, suspension and/or termination of your account without notice, in addition to Service Provider's other remedies.
- 2Medical Information Disclaimer
- 3Registration and Account Creation
- 4Fees and Payments
- 5Rules of Using The Website by The User
- 6Comments or Opinions
- 7Use of Material Provided by The User
- 8Copyright Complaints
- A.This Website and its intended use are for the sole purpose providing general interests and information to users of the Website. In no way, shape or form is it intended to offer or counsel medical advice, or destructive behavior (addictions, suicides, eating disorders). While you do reserve your right of having such an opinion or discussing such topics freely, you should not go to the website in search of general counsel or advice regarding such topics. Of course, you should go to a trusted adult or a medical professional and seek the proper advice.
- B.The information provided on this website is solely for the purpose of education and entertainment purposes, and in no way or form is it intended to cure, diagnose or treat any medical conditions. All such advice should be directed towards a licensed medical professional in the respected field. Under no circumstances is the Service Provider, or Third Party liable for any medical issues, or lack of treatment you are currently experiencing.
At times the use of our service will require you to register or set up an account to use certain services throughout the Website. In order to utilize the services and/or the site, you may be provided or be required to set up login information such as, but not limited to a username, password, and any other required registration information. As a user of our Website and services, the information you provide must be accurate, correct and up to date. In no way, shape or form are you to impersonate, falsify, or mislead any information that should otherwise be true. If at any point your registration information should change throughout your tenure of using our services, you should update it accordingly using the tools that we provide in management account.
- ii.You are responsible for any of the usage or activity that occurs with your account while using the Website or any of the services that we offer. We are not liable for any breach of privacy, or authorized or unauthorized activity by anybody who has gained access to your account or has gained access to the private information within your computer.
- A.Service Provider or third parties may charge you fees for products, services, or subscriptions throughout the Website. Taking part in such services, you agree to pay all charges, including applicable taxes incurred in the acknowledged transaction by the Service Provider or third parties. We reserve the right to change the fee and implement new fees. We will provide you prior notice in particular sections throughout the website or through the contact information you had provided to us.
- B.If you provide any credit card or debit card information you give us a permission, upon registration, to charge your card(s) for the amount of the transaction.
- C.If you submit your credit, debit or charge card information to Service Provider upon registration of your account you give the Service Provider permission to charge all Fees (and any additional fees) incurred through your account to the credit, debit or charge card you designate. If payment cannot be charged to your credit, or debit card or your payment is returned to Service Provider for any reason, including charge back, Service Provider reserves the right to either suspend or terminate your account and all its obligations under this Agreement. We also hold the right to administer a chargeback administrative fee, which can be increased or decreased at point without any prior notice.
- A.The Website is not permitted for users under the age of 13, and Service Provider does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from users under the age of 13. Users under the required age are prohibited from submitting their personally identifiable information to us, and from using portions of the Website for which registration is required, such as our forums and chat areas; any information submitted by such users will not knowingly be used, posted, or retained by us.
- C.Unless otherwise specified, the Website is intended for your personal use only. You may not authorize others to use the Website, and you are responsible for all use of the Website by you and by those you allow to use, or provide access to, the Website. You cannot falsify, impersonate, imitate or pretend to be somebody else when using the Website.
- D.You may not provide to, or post on, or through the Website any graphics, consisting of, but limited to text, photographs, images, video, audio or other material that is considered junk mail, spam, advertising, and/or for commercial intent. Nor can you repeat the same posting multiple times in a day or week.
- E.As a user of our Website, you agree not to use any derogatory, rude, or offensive language or to provide to or post on or through the Website any graphics, text, photographs, images, video, audio or other material that is defamatory, abusive, bullying, harassing, racist, violent, or otherwise hateful conduct. You agree to refrain from racial slurs, religious intolerance, homophobia, and personal attacks when using the Website.
- F.You also agree not to use any sexually explicit language or to provide to or post on or through the Website any graphics, text, photographs, images, video, audio or other material that is sexually explicit, not are you to partake in any “sexual communication” with other users while using our Website and services.
- G.You may not provide to or post on or through the Website any graphics, text, photographs, images, video, audio or other material that is encrypted, invades anyone's privacy, or illustrates, references or encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, or encourages any drug use, additive behavior, or encourages any violent behavior or participation. You agree to use the Website only for lawful purposes and you acknowledge that your failure to do so may subject you to civil and criminal liability.
- H.You are responsible for ensuring that any graphics, text, photographs, images, video, audio or other material you provide to or post on the Website does not violate the copyright, trademark, trade secret or any other personal or proprietary rights of any third party or is provided or posted with the permission of the owner(s) of such rights.
- I.The Website may contain graphics, text, photographs, images, video, audio and other material that is clearly identified for your use ("Assets"). Nevertheless, we grant to you the limited, non-exclusive, right and license to use the Assets solely as described on the Website, as limited by this Agreement and our reposting (blogging) guidelines, and provided further that you keep intact any and all copyright and other proprietary notices.
- J.The Website also contains sensitive graphics, text, photographs, images, video, audio, software, code, and other material that is provided by Service Provider and is not clearly identified as, or intended, for your use, including without limitation the organization, design, compilation, and "look and feel" of the Website, and Website content. The Website Content is protected by trademark, copyrights rights, intellectual property as stated in the creative commons. The copying, reproduction, publication, display, modification, revision, alteration, cropping, re-sizing, reverse engineering, movement, removal, deletion, or other use or change by you, directly or indirectly, of any such Website Content, including but not limited to the removal or alteration of advertising, is strictly prohibited.
- K.You may not in any way make commercial or other unauthorized use, by publication, re-transmission, distribution, performance, caching, or otherwise, of material obtained through the Website, including without limitation the Assets or Website Content, except as permitted by the Copyright Act or other law or as expressly permitted in writing by this Agreement, Service Provider or the Website.
- L.You agree not to interfere or “hack” into the Service Providers servers or administrative that will disrupt into our service, and give you access to private information. You also agree not to interfere with the Website or any related software, hardware and/or servers in any way, and you agree not to interfere with others' use of the Website.
- M.Other than connecting to Service Provider's servers by requesting the domain name through the means of a Web Browser, you may not attempt to gain access to Service Provider's servers by any means - including, without limitation, by using administrator passwords or by pretending to be an administrator while using the Website or otherwise.
- N.You acknowledge that Service Provider has not reviewed and does not endorse any external URL links provided within the website and are not responsible or liable for any of the content found when visiting any external links found on the Website.
- A.Service Provider respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to respect our intellectual property and the hard work that is involved. Service Provider may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion without any prior notice, suspend or terminate the access of and take other action against users, subscribers, registrants and account holders who do not abide by rules of the copyright rights of others.
- B.If you find your work to have been involuntarily copied, not credited accordingly, used without permission, or not represented in good faith please contact firstname.lastname@example.org within the body include the link in question, correction(s) needed and in the Subject Line add the appropriate request (Remove, Fix, Problem).
Neither the Service Provider, nor do the Third Parties involved in the transaction make any warranties with respect to the merchandise, product, or services featured, mentioned or sold through the Website. You hereby agree that the Service Provider and the Third Party affiliates are not liable or responsible with respect to the merchandise, products, and/or services featured, mentioned, or purchased on or through the Website, even those products which violate the terms of the Service Provider’s Agreement.
Sharing content found on the Internet is what helps make the online community unique. However, unfair practice can easily be forgotten when sharing such content. Please refer to the Service Provider’s Blogging Guidelines when you want to share content found on the Website. Failure to do so can result in suspension, termination of your account, or denied use of our Website and related services without prior notice.
The Service Provider holds the rights to delete, edit, or review any material placed on the Website without any prior notice.
You acknowledge as a user of the Website, you are using it at your own risk. The Website and the Service Provider is stated and shown as is, and hereby declare that we are not any liable or responsible for any, but not limited to health, emotional, or physical liability. The Service Provider and its content is a source of general information and is not responsible or liable for the user and their actions, or decisions because of the use of the Website.
Service Provider has the right to terminate and/or suspend your ability to access the Website or any portion thereof, for any or no reason, without notice.